Experience of Buck and Boost converters, as well as current, voltage, temperature and coulomb measuring systems. These products require the ability to design numerous circuits including ultra stable voltage references, high performance amplifiers, gate drivers, high resolution ADCs, DACs. You will have the opportunity to own an entire project.
• BSEE with at least 1 year of relevant analog circuit design experience.
• Strong background in both CMOS and bipolar transistor level circuit design.
• Low Current design experience strongly preferred.
• Understanding of device physics, semiconductor modeling and processing.
• Proficient with analog simulation tools.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed.
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Interested in designing unique and challenging products.