Molding Process Engineer
1. To organize troubleshooting on major problems encountered and implement process changes and improvements where necessary to sustain daily production
2. To initiate, develop and implement continuous improvement program such as QCC, CFT, cost reduction, yield improvement, etc to achieve optimum productivity, cost, quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
3. To lead/coach the technicians in their skill/knowledge development towards company’s goals and growth.
1. Bachelor degree and above, major in electronics/mechanical/automation
2. At least 3 years working experience in semiconductor assembly.
3. Familiar with semiconductor assembly process and equipment, wafer saw, Die attach and Au/Cu Wire bonding.
4. Fundamental working knowledge in statistical and analytical applications, such as 8D, FMEA, DOE, SPC and related validly tools
5. Good command of spoken and written English