1. bachelor, masters or preferably have black belt.
2. minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the process engineering / material engineering / equipment engineering or equivalent industries, be familiar with molding process and equipment management
3. demonstrated strong process engineering and project management skills with capital management technique
4. proven ability to scale up r&d experimental data to a commercial manufacturing operation
5. proven ability to initiate, conceptualize, design, commission, and startup procespros improvements to existing production operations
6. hands on experience in the relevant manufacturing environment is necessary
7. able to investigate and troubleshoot process anomalies, perform mass and energy balances, and strong in statistical analysis.
8. strong management, communication and interpersonal skills
1. participate in the overall process starting from the initial r&d stage, design manufacturable processes, take charge of validation activities and manage the capex of the project
2. oversee process and method transfers between r&d and operations, working with the research managers and the production manager at the scale-up stage
3. by putting in place adequate sensing (measurement technology, sampling, control chart), alarms (limits and trend rules), control logic (ocap) & validation (next sample) to properly control the process
4. investigate all out-of-control processes for existing and new products
5. work with production manager and qa manager on reduction of production quality issues, monthly utilization variances and investigations of customer complaints
6. manage the engineering / project managers to ensure adherence to project schedules and budgets
7. initiate process improvements, develop the conceptual and detailed design, and lead the improvement project through to successful implementation
8. develop startup plans and provide startup support
9. develop commissioning plans and lead the commissioning effort
10. ensure zero excursions (mrb, iqi, cqi) due to ncm (none conforming materials - product failing specs) being created that go undetected or are not stopped within the process
11. overall process engineering coordination, drive and manage the team to achieve functional goals
12. define clear product specification
13. verify effective metrology (msa/spc for metrology)
14. characterize process, tool and materials
15. establish statistically valid sampling plans ...