in this role you will work with algorithm designer, participate in designing and implementing block-level and system-level modules for digital signal processing ic.
responsibilities include micro-architecture definition, logic design, dft, timing closure, verification and fpga prototyping.
1. ms degree in electrical engineering or computer science
2. have experience in rtl logic design (verilog and/or vhdl).
3. good understanding of digital signal processing theory is a plus.
4. familiar with one or more of the following skills: dc , dft, formality , sta, atpg, bist and power analysis.
5. experience in fpga-based prototyping verification is a plus.
6. excellent communication and presentation skills